Please Select a Language.

    How do I apply for an extension of my period of stay?

    • thePAY
    • Date 2023-12-08
    • Hit 811

    You can apply for this additional service at the bottom of the main menu of thePAY app.

     1. Click on the Application for Sim Extension menu  

     2. Click the Expired period of stay button at the top

     3. Select the telecommunication company you are using

     4. Enter your name (English)

     5. Registration of ID photo

     6. A text message will be sent after the process is complete.

     7. After extending the period of stay, recharge with thepay Cash.

    Related Posts